- The scanned device is not a Windows computer. For example a router, Mac or Linux computer.
- The scanned computer is running Windows XP Home Edition or Windows 9x/Me. These Windows operating system versions do not support remote scanning. See the rxInventory user guide for the use of collection directories.
- A firewall is blocking traffic on TCP ports 139 and 445. This can be by the built-in Windows firewall or a network firewall.
- The Server service is not running on the scanned machine.
- On the scanned host within the properties of the LAN connection, the File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Network is not bound to the network adapter.
The Knowedge Base includes articles and support information to help you in your installation and usage of rxInventory
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
The scan result "Network path not found" is most likely caused by one of the following: