- The scanned device is not a Windows computer. For example a router, Mac or Linux computer.
- The scanned computer is running Windows XP Home Edition or Windows 9x/Me. These Windows operating system versions do not support remote scanning. See the rxInventory user guide for the use of collection directories.
- A firewall is blocking traffic on TCP ports 139 and 445. This can be by the built-in Windows firewall or a network firewall.
- The Server service is not running on the scanned machine.
- On the scanned host within the properties of the LAN connection, the File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Network is not bound to the network adapter.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
The scan result "Network path not found" is most likely caused by one of the following: