Note: When starting rxInventory 3.0 for the first time, the database is changed in a way which is not compatible with older versions of rxInventory.
- Comprehensive management for software product licenses with automatic detection of under- and over-licensing
- Software packages can be hidden from the total list
- Show computers where a software package or product is not installed
- Filter buttons in table headers allow for selecting a column value from a drop down list
- Warning icon for computers and devices which were not scanned for a certain amount of days
- Queries on remote drives and printers persistently connected by users
- User defined properties with one of the following characters ".`" in its name are now correctly handled by the MS-Jet database.
- Failed SSH scans are now displayed correctly under the events node and show up also below Unknown
- The query designer again supports setting the sort order by clicking on the column header
- Duplicates of a computer item appeared, when more then one user were logged on it